Important Pricing Considerations
- Block Fonts are 20% cheaper than Serif Fonts
- Chosen font may need to be fattened for production purposes. We require a minimum 1.5" Stroke
- Thin or curly fonts are not good candidates for production with custom LED aluminum channel letters.
- Script fonts are not listed but can be made at 30% extra cost if they meet production guidelines
- Custom fonts are available when they meet minimum production guidelines. In general ANY custom font will be the same price as similar fonts found on the list.
Size, Depth & Finish
- The larger the size of the aluminum channel letters, the more depth is available.
- Pricing for these custom channel letters is determined by size, depth, finish and font
- Minimum size is 6". Sizes over 36" Email for quote with details on font, size, finish
- Titanium coatings & Marine Grade Stainless 316 cost 30% more than 304 Stainless
- Titanium coated finishes (Gold, Copper, Bronze & Black) are restricted to 24" or less
- Titanium coated large metal letters with lights are impervious to weather and require little maintenance.
NO LED OPTION
- "NO LED" means you will get letters that are LED Ready without any LED modules, power packs or wires.
This option is for those that want to supply their own LED modules and wiring and purchase letters that are ready for LED. For halo lighting,
the LED modules are affixed to the lexan back with the LED facing into the back of the letter. The inside of the letter is painted gloss white at
the factory and will reflect the light back through the lexan back to provide a halo effect.
On face lighted letters you will mount your
LED modules to the inside back plate of the can so that the LED module is facing the colored acrylic face.
- Power pack(s)s are required to power the LED modules. This is a one time charge which covers the cost of as many packs as needed for all the custom channel letters in your order. This means that the more letters you order the cheaper the cost becomes per letter. Ordering just one letter does require a powerpack and may become cost prohibitive. For quantity repeats of greater than 2 of the same phrase there may be additional charges for powerpacks.
- The LED color will be the same color as the acrylic face color chosen. This is the optimal way to properly light a colored translucent face.
- "Without LED" means you will get letters that are LED Ready without any LED modules or wires. This is for those that want to supply their own LED modules and wiring.
- LED front lit aluminum channel letters come with stud mounting hardware for flush wall mounting.
- Full size mounting pattern(s) are included in the price.